Using rubber flooring for horse stables is more common these days. This kind of flooring is called interlocking rubber mats that means the pieces interlock together securely for you to form the floor. Using a rolled sheet form provides custom stable flooring alternatives for the reason that it can be cut to form the shape of the space you want to install it on.
With so much pollution and waste doing damage to our planet, companies which manufacture these rubber mats use recycled rubber usually coming from tires. For those want to go eco-friendly, rubber flooring is the responsible choice to make.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider using interlocking rubber mats:
- They are very easy to install. All you should do is roll it out or interlock the mats and you’re on your way. Any kind of adhesive may not be needed. The mat forms a suction seal of its own to stick itself on the area it is covering.
- An additional good thing about this rubber flooring is being portable. If you have to shift it from a place to another, you may simply take it apart by unlocking the mats.
- If you’re wondering that you’re going to sacrifice comfort, think again. Most interlocking rubber mats provide padding so they are fantastic for horses that suffer from arthritis.
- Although interlocking mats can be more expensive than regular rubber stable mats, they are lighter and less difficult to wash.
- Interlocking rubber mats guarantee durability, since it can endure harsh climate conditions such as the heat of the sun and constant rain. They usually last about 7 years before they begin to crack up at the edges.
Be it your very first time to construct your horse stable or thinking about rebuilding it, employing interlocking rubber mats is certainly the best choice you must make as it is eco-friendly, long lasting, portable, and most especially provides safety and comfort for your horses.