Is that special day just around the corner for you and your sweetheart? Well, then boy do you have a lot to do! As exciting as it is, it can be a real headache. After all, this is your wedding day that we are talking about. You are probably so busy thinking about your better half, the cake, the food, the brides maids, the flower girl, where you are going to have the wedding, and the honey moon, that you feel as if you barely have time to think about the reception. That is a lot of things to have to think about, but it has got to be done, especially for an event as special as this. This will indeed be a very wonderful time, and there is nothing wrong with trying to make everything perfect when it comes to your wedding day.
Listed below are some of the most elegant and simple wedding reception table decoration ideas that you will ever find:
1. Decorate your tables in small, white tea light candles and white rose petals. This will definitely give your table a very elegant, and almost angelic look. For a center piece, shape your candles into a heart that surrounds a beautiful vase of white roses.
2. You should always decorate your reception tables with beautiful linen table clothes. For a much more formal look, make sure that you decorate them with the table clothes that reach down to the floor. You do not have to worry about the table clothes being expensive, as you can find them most anywhere at very affordable prices, and you can even order them online.
3. Decorate your table to match the theme of the wedding. For example, if your them is summertime at the beach or something else that has to do with water and seashells, all you have to do is place tiny seashells on the tables, along with a few nice candles and flowers, and you will find that you have a very eye catching reception table decoration.
4. Another idea would be to take a large, decorative glass bowl, fill it up with water, and place floating candles inside of it. Place this bowl in the middle of your table as the centerpiece and surround it with something that represents your theme.
5. Decorate you tables with fruit bowls and food. You can definitely not go wrong with this one. When people think of a reception, they think of good food, dance, music, and fun. Food will definitely be on the table. All you have to do is take a large bowl, fill it up with some nice apples, pears, oranges, and bananas. Then, add some small bowls with small pieces of fudge and cherries. Tell your guests to enjoy! Also tell them that they can take with them what is left over, which will save you from having to clean up a large mess!
So you see, you can have a great wedding reception without going all out. There is no need to spend money on things that are out of reach when you could be saving up for other aspects of the wedding, like the honey moon. Not all of us have money to spare, and let’s not even mention how bad of a shape that the economy is in! Save your money buy going to dollar stores to find nice decorations for your tables. You can also find some very nice things inside of thrift stores as well. Just keep your eyes open and shop around. Make sure that what you decide on is exactly what you want. Once you have decided on something that you like, you can be sure that everything will be just right for this spectacular, and very special event.