Even though it is still cold outside you should venture out away from the typical brighter shades and opt for the icy blue, blue or darker blue colors. China Glaze is one of the leading manufactures of nail lacquers in the industry. They are known for the famous “China Clay” that is formulated into each bottle. The addition of China Clay works as a hardening agent and gives their nail polishes the incredibly shiny, durable finish, their known for. It’s no wonder that they are continually purchased and used by the salon professional and their clients.
China Glaze offers the latest technology in formulas and a vast selection of current, innovative colors that follow all of the newest trends; so if you want it they got it! Not only is it a professional, durable, high quality nail lacquer that is resistant to chipping and color fading, but it quickly dries in 60 seconds and promotes a healthy nails.
Other Unique Features:
- Long Wearing & Oil Based
- Flexible & Will Not Chip
- 220 Strand Brush Provides Easy Application
- Greatest Coverage & Fashion Shades
- Non-Thickening Formula
- Toluene & DBP Free
Blue is a beautiful and versatile color that compliments almost any skin complexion. Dark blue nail lacquers look great on longer length nails while shorter length nails look great with a lighter matte blue. They offer such a large selection, regardless of the occasion or event; you will be able to find the appropriate purple for your nails.
Below are some of my favorite blue shades available from China Glaze:
- C.G. Bahama Blues Collection – Blue Island Iced Tea (#80873)
- C.G. Kicks Collection – Sky-High-Top (#80903)
- C.G. Bahama Blues Collection – Bahamian Escape (#80875)
- C.G. Fiji Fling Collection – Beauty And The Beach (#70622)
- C.G. Bahama Blues Collection – Blue Paradise (#80872)
- C.G. Patent Leather Collection – Up All Night (#72037)
- C.G. Ski Collection – Frost Bite (#77034)
- C.G. Ink Collection – Blue Sparrow (#80840)