A clean diet is paying attention to the foods you are eating. You must also monitor your fluid intake. We must learn to make better choices in our foods which leads to your ability to maintain your new shape after the weight has been lost.
In picking foods for this "diet" you need to go with ones that are as close to their natural state as possible. Try whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, lean meat, and dairy products.
Breaking Down What You Can Eat:
1. Whole grains and Beans: whole wheat, rice, barley, and dry beans. When you go to purchase bread and you see "whole wheat" that is not the same as "whole grain". It must have 100% whole wheat or 100% whole grain.
2. Fruits: The best type is fresh fruits. Your not limited to any specific type or amount. The only thing to watch is not to eat canned fruit all the time. They needed to be limited to once in a while. Fruit is a great thing to eat at night. Try eating grapes or an apple instead of popcorn on at home movie night. Fruit is also great when reading. With simple changes you will see progress.
3. Vegetables: Enjoy unlimited raw, steamed, or baked vegetables. Many vegetables contain carbohydrates but that is OK. You must rearrange your eating habits to accompany this. Try cutting out sauces or heavy dips.
4. Lean Meats: Chicken, fish, and lean cuts of beef. If you are able to purchase these from a butcher then the quality is usually better and you know exactly what you are getting.
5. Fluid Intake: The best thing to drink in water. This includes the flavored water. If you do not like plain water there are now multiple products on the market that you can add to your water that are calorie free. Diet soda is fine in moderation. Diet soda contains sodium that can contribute to water retention.
When it comes to dried fruits you need to eat them in moderation. They are extremely concentrated. The difference in fresh fruits and dried fruits is fresh fruit is loosely packed, high in water content, and dried fruit is weak with little or no water.
Experiment with different recipes that include mixing vegetables and grains together, or mix the lean meat with grains, or lean meat with vegetables. If you think that you need a little flavor use a little olive oil or sesame oil. The possibilities are endless.
Do not make yourself feel like you are on a diet. Just learn to eat healthy and your body will stay satisfied. If for some reason you had a bad day and did not eat healthy, that's OK! Start over the next day. Or if you overate during one of your meals make adjustments to the next one. Never skip meals.
There is no magic diet, diet pill, or lose fat quick recipes. Many of the weight loss claims are fraudulent. The way to lose weight permanently is eating healthy an staying active. With success comes confidence, energy, health, and a great attitude!
To view this and other articles visit my website below!