Seven Spiritual Laws by Deepak Chopra broken down into bite size pieces easy to learn, easy to digest, you can use these to form the vital foundations of your life.
The Law of Pure Potentiality
- Take time to be silent
- Commune with nature, see its Intelligence
- Practice non-judgement
The Law of Giving
- Bring each person you meet a gift (Compliment, smile, prayer)
- Gratefully receive all gifts (nature, sunshine, family, friends, material)
- Keep wealth circulating by giving and receiving (caring, affection, appreciation and love)
- Wish everyone you meet happiness, joy and laughter.
The Law of Karma (Cause and Effect )
- I will witness the choices I make in each moment
- When I make a choice I will ask myself,
- I will ask my heart for guidance and be guided by comfort or discomfort. I will pause and see the consequences of my action with my inner wisdom.
1) What are the consequences? 2) Will this choice bring fulfilment and happiness to me and to all those affected.
The Law of Least Effort
- I will practice acceptance I will know that this moment is as it should be.
- I will take responsibility for my situation and for all those events I see as problems. Every problem is an opportunity in disguise.
- Today my awareness will be in defencelessness, I will remain open to all points of view.
The Law of Intention and Desire
- Make a list of all my desires and I will carry this list wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my silence and meditation, I will look at it before sleeping, and I will look at it in the morning.
- I will release this list and surrender it to creation trusting the evolution of things.
- I will remind myself to live in the present. I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate my attention in the now. I will accept the present as it is and manifest the future through my deepest most cherished intentions and desires.
The Law of Detachment
- I will commit myself to detachment. I will allow myself and others to be who they are. I will not rigidly impose my idea of how things should be, I will not force solutions. I will participate in everything with detached involvement.
- Today I will factor in uncertainty as an essential ingredient of my experience. In my willingness to accept uncertainty, solutions will spontaneously emerge out of the problem, out of the confusion, disorder and chaos.
- I will step into the field of all possibilities and anticipate the excitement that can occur when I remain open to an infinity of choices.
The Law of Dharma or Purpose in Life
- I will lovingly nurture my spirit (soul). I will pay attention to my spirit, I will awaken to the deep stillness within my heart. I will carry the consciousness of timeless, eternal being in the midst of time bound experience.
- I will make a list of my unique talents. I will use them in the service of humanity. When I express my unique talents I lose track of time and create abundance in my life as well as in the lives of others.
- I will ask myself daily 'How can I serve' and 'How can I help'.