Natural healthy smooth glowing skin complexion is a pleasure to look at. Unfortunately, hectic working schedules, irregular improper meals and disturbed sleep schedules do take a toll on our skin. Aging, harsh sunlight exposure and stress add to it. All these lead to skin dullness, dark circles and wrinkles. How to get a healthy smooth skin complexion? You need sound undisturbed sleep of at least seven to eight hours, a nutritious diet, regular exercise, sufficient fluid and water intake along with some home remedies which are good for a beautiful skin complexion.
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
- Kerala beauty recipe : Grind whole mung beans into powder and store in an airtight container. Mix a tablespoon of this mung bean powder with water to make paste. Apply this paste on a slightly moist face and allow it to dry. Wash off. This leaves your face looking as fresh as ever. This is an excellent skin cleanser and gives you smooth fresh looking skin instantly. This is great for oily skin.
- Oatmeal powder : Grind oatmeal into powder and store in an airtight container. Take a tablespoon of oatmeal powder, mix with water to make paste. Apply oats paste on the skin and wash off in 2 minutes. This is a great skin cleanser specifically for dry skin as it leaves a moisturized after glow.
- Tomato and cucumber : Mix 1 tablespoon each of tomato and cucumber juice. Apply this over your face. Let it dry and then wash off. This is an excellent skin tonic and refresher.
- Sandalwood, milk and turmeric : Mix sandalwood powder into some milk, a few drops of lemon and a dash of turmeric powder. Let this sit on your face till it dries. Wash off after about 10-15 minutes. This gives a lovely skin glow and particularly benefits normal to oily skin
- Honey and egg yolk face mask : Egg yolk mixed with honey makes a good face mask for all skin types. Apply this on your skin, leave it on for 20 minutes, and rinse off. This is excellent for sensitive skin. In case of dry skin, use more proportion of egg yolk. In case of oily skin, use more proportion of honey
Glowing Skin Tips
Remember that oil (sebum) production in the skin slows down after 25 years of age. Do not use oil control and acne control products as they dry out your skin. It is a good idea to use a sunscreen with SPH when going out into the sun. Stay away from refined foods, too much sugar and fat in your diet as they speed up aging. Foods good for healthy skin involve choosing fruits, salads, whole grains and wholesome foods in your diet. Exercise improves blood circulation and skin complexion. Make sure you try these alternative medicine remedies for a healthy and beautiful skin. These smooth skin tips given above are really quick and easy to follow. These natural cures are sure to work wonders to rejuvenate your skin complexion.