At present, traveling has become an utmost passion of most of the people. A successful trip not only consists of enchanting locations, but it also includes comfortable and convenient places of accommodation. As hotels are quite expensive, most of the people are looking forward to stay in customized serviced or short-stay living options. These residences are fully furnished and readily available on short and long-term basis. They are increasingly becoming popular because they offer all sorts of hotel-like facilities to the guests. Most of the leading travel destinations in the world have such exemplary residences for the benefit of the travelers. Now let us delve into some positive aspects of these exceptional places of stay.
9 Advantages of Serviced Apartments
Although these well-furnished places have a series of benefits, seven such aspects, which make them desirable among the customers are as follows:
1. They offer more space to its guests. They have separate living and dining areas. Thus, staying here would be an agreeable experience.
2. Staying in these apartments would be a convenient option if you are traveling with larger groups. Unlike hotels, you do not need to book separate rooms but could enjoy staying together.
3. Food is a major issue while you are traveling. These living areas have a kitchen, where you are given the full freedom to cook whatever you wish.
4. They also have an in-room washer and dryer, which give you the privilege of washing your own clothes.
5. They offer extra facilities such as pool, restaurants, gym, and concierge just like in the hotels.
6. Travelers could have the privilege of choosing as these short-stay locations are of different types and each kind offers exceptional features.
7. They are flexible with cancellations and last-minute reservations. They offer you a hassle-free stay.
8. They give you a secured and comfortable environment. Moreover, frequent services such as housekeeping do not invade your privacy.
9. Finally yet importantly, they are readily accessible at a lower cost.
Rising Popularity of Serviced Apartments
These residential options are a new addition to the hospitality industry and it has managed to gain wide recognition throughout the world. Occupancy as well as optimism is continuously enhancing with the rapid growth of this residential sector. These apartments have accepted acceptance among significant number of business buyers and travelers. Many leading organizations are now allowing their guests to stay here. Studies have shown that while check-ins in hotels have dropped to a significant level, reservations at these alternative places of accommodation could not have been ignored.