Frontal hair loss can occur in both men and women. Frontal hair loss known as receding hairlines at the sides of the forehead. It can be caused by excessive application of chemicals, over styling, or heating products. It can also occur when hair pulled back very tight from the hairline and folded into tight ponytails or braids.
However, there is some step that you can take to the regrowth your hair around the frontal hairline.
1. Shampooing your hair that contains herbal medicine such as aloe vera, vitamin E, biotin, silica, chamomile, rosemary, horsetail and ginseng. This is a natural shampoo that has the herbs and vitamins to help in growing new hair.
2. After shampooing, gently massage Conditioner into hair and scalp. Leave it for 15-30 minutes then wash off with warm water. Select a conditioner that can help strengthen and stimulate hair growth such as biotin, amino acids, aloe vera, green tea, ginseng.
3. Remove the excess water from the hair and scrunch and squeeze gently to prevent added hair loss, Do not wring your hair while it is wet due to this will cause pulling at your hairline and can stop regrowth.
4. Apply a mix of coconut oil with lavender oil and rosemary oil to your hair. Combine 2 oz. coconut oil with 10 drops of lavender and 10 drops of rosemary oil in aa container or small bottle then shake to combine. Gently massage the mixture onto your hairline and scalp for about 10 minutes. This will increase blood circulation of the scalp and promote hair growth around your hairline.
5. Let the oil stay on your hair for about 30 minutes or longer then rinse with warm water. Allow the hair to dry naturally. No hair dryer because this can cause hair damage.
6. Take a little dose of coconut oil and put around the hairline and scalp. Style your hair how you want.