Did you know that thousands of companies from all over the world are looking for enthusiastic individuals to represent their products overseas? That person can be you. From Chinese toys to Brazilian bikinis people are making money reselling all kinds of products for a profit.
Don’t fret if you’re new to the Internet! Thousands of “ordinary people” leverage the Internet to sell global brands on and off-line. I say ordinary people as a reference to the rest of us, those who log online simply to read email, check the latest headlines, and to look something up on Google. Does this describe you? If so, you can literally start earning money representing firms from all over the world who are eager to establish contact with motivated entrepreneurs.
Having lived and worked in three continents, I can assure you that there are thousands of great companies with awesome products or services anxious to promote their goods overseas. Don’t be intimidated if you think you don’t fit their professional profile. You probably do and proof of that is my remarkable experience with successful representatives reselling Brazilian Bikinis.
I often receive phone calls and emails from men and women all over the world wanting to know more about importing and reselling Brazilian bikinis. We get requests from students, single moms, shop owners, and entrepreneurs who work full-time but would like to make some extra money on the side.
–Getting Started: From Concept to Execution.–
Selling international brands is easier than you think! To help you better understand the process we’ve compiled a list of commonly asked questions that have empowered representatives to take the plunge and become successful international sales representatives. We list 10 questions you should ask your potential supplier but this shouldn’t prevent you from requesting more information.
–10 Questions to ask your Supplier–
1. Can I trust doing business with you in Brazil or a country I can’t even pronounce?
2. I’m worried about buying online. How do I pay for the goods?
3. Okay, now that I’m convinced that you’re a reputable supplier of premium brands, what’s the next step?
4. Which samples should I order? How do I pay for them and how much does it cost?
5. I find your prices higher than others.
6. What about import duty?
7. How much should I price your product in the market?
8. The samples arrived and they are absolutely gorgeous! What next?
9. The reaction has been positive. Friends and others want to buy. What next?
10. Are you flexible with payment terms?
Note: Answers to these and other questions can be found on our site.
Armed with answers to these and other questions you’re now well on your way to making money selling global brands on and off-line. Remember, the Internet serves as a powerful tool, as a means to reach your objectives. It should be used in conjunction with offline sales efforts in your respective markets. If ordinary people with little online experience can do it you can also.