Structural analysis is one of the most significant elements in Building Structural Engineering. Structural analysis is used in quite a big amount for steel detailing, reinforcement detailing, concrete detailing and industrial region. Structural analysis needs massive concentration and strategy planning.
Structural -analysis of buildings combines current and emergent technologies to produce accurate prediction of different types of reinforced concrete structures, residences and other building structures for different end uses. Structural- analysis basically works out as a method of prediction of behavior of any building structure.
Structural -analysis works according to set of certain laws of physics and engineering mathematics required to study and predict the behavior of building structures. Structure analysis consists of predicting the behavior of any building’s structure. This covers following:
– How your building -structure is going to handle loads
– How capable your building- structure will be when it will face stresses
– How your building -structure will withstand external forces and loads
Structural -analysis services can workout brilliantly in followings:
– Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures like buildings, tanks, retaining walls etc.
– Structural Steel plate girder, truss girder, gantries, industrial sheds etc.
– Deteriorated structures
– Wooden structures like fish repair centers, sheds, residential structures etc.
– Composite structures
– Pre-stressed and Post-tensioned structures like parking structures
Here structural- analysis mainly focuses on computation of deformations, internal forces and stresses as far as above mentioned things are concerned. It is to drive the building design process or prove the soundness of a building’s design without a dependence on directly testing it.