How to Lose Weight and Gain Energy FAST – The Seven Things I Did to Lose 20 Pounds in 30 Days

In this article I am going to talk about what you quickly need to do to lose the weight & gain the energy, safely and fast, really fast, because the summer is upon us. So I am just going to tell you what to do. The reasons and more details on how will be in other articles.

So in order to lose weight fast, and gain energy fast, and do it safely, I am going to give you seven ways to do that right now!

The first thing I want you to do is stop poisoning your body. This means you are putting in stuff that requires acid to break it down. You do not want to put in stuff that requires acids to break down, in your body. You do not want acids in your body at all because the cells start to hold onto fat to protect the cells from the acid. So we have to get rid of the acid.

We need to stop putting it in and neutralize whatever is in your system right now. The very first thing is that we have to stop poisoning our bodies with acid, and we have to stop, reduce, or eliminate the following things: animal products, dairy, sugar, flour, bad fats, diet soda (yes, Diet Coke) , caffeine (yes I know, Starbucks), we have to eliminate that right now if we want to lose the weight and gain energy fast.

The second thing is that we need to do is hydrate our bodies like a fireman! We have to start putting water in our bodies like we are trying to put out a fire. Drink half your body weight in ounces. If you weigh 160 lbs. drink 80 ounces of water a day! The best way to do that is with a little lemon in it.

Third thing is: breathe deeply! Learn how to breathe deeply, meaning instead of just breathing where you hold up your chest like this, I want you to stick out your stomach, like this. There is another one third of your lungs that is covered by your diaphragm. If you do not do that you will not get a full breath. Do this 10 breaths like this 3 times per day in a 1-4-2 count. If you are going to breathe in for 4 sec. hold it for 4 times that which is 16 sec. and then breathe out for 8 sec. Do a 1-4-2: 4 sec. in, 16 sec. held, then 8 sec. of breathing it out.

The fourth thing I want you to do is alkalize your body. We have to neutralize the acids that are in the body, and hopefully we are not putting in any more acids than are already there, so we want to alkalize the acids that are already in your body and eat alkalizing food that does not leave an acid ash in the body. Things like avocados are alkaline type foods. Avocados, grapefruit, almonds, lemon, vegetables, foods that are alive.

Five, We want to eat a lot of water-content, alkalizing foods that are low in sugars. We want to eat a lot of lettuce, cucumber, celery, cauliflower, spinach, tomatoes, avocados. I eat 2 avocados a day!

Number six is ​​that we want to get some good fat, again, avocado is where you get this good fat. Do not worry about the fat content in avocados, it's good for you and will also suppress your appetite. So when I go for good fat I get it from almonds, sesame seeds, Udo's Omega-3 & Omega-6 oils, and avocados.

Number seven, spice things up! When I use my avocados I make guacamole with them. I add tomatoes, garlic, onions, lemon, & lime. It's awesome! I will eat it with organic corn chips from the Whole Foods store. They are made with sunflower oil and Baltic sea salt, both things I recommend.

And here is bonus one for you, so I guess that makes bonus number 8. Keep it real, keep it balanced! If you do this for 95% of your diet, 95% of what you do and eat in your day and in your month, then for the other 5% you can go to Cold Stone Creamery and get a "like-it" cup of cake batter ice cream, which is my favorite thing to do! Since about 6 or 8 bites is plenty for me, I ask them for the "kiddid-cup" size. I do this once a week, and although I know dairy products are difficult to digest and create acids in the body, this is a small part of my diet.

But because of the rest of your diet, your body will be able to release the fat that is surrounding your cells to protect them from all of this acid, and you will lose 5, 10, 15, 20, I finally plateaued at 25 pounds because I got down to my ideal waist size by losing 25 pounds, and we will talk all about this and more on other articles and videos.

Gotta go, welcome to summer! Go and live with energy!