The Jeanneau NC11 is a sport cruiser that offers massive living space with plenty of headroom through the two-cabin layout. For flexibility, the transom lounge slides fore and aft on rails to increase the size of the cockpit or the swim platform. Visibility is excellent, and three people can sit together facing the unbroken front windscreen pane. Its genuinely innovative design earned this powerful yacht the accolade of European Boat of the Year in 2011, and that makes it a top consideration for anyone considering a second-hand model.
Who and what was this boat designed for?
The Jeanneau NC11 is a sports cruiser which offers a panoramic view and a fully equipped helm station, which has a joystick making docking straight, and ensures that coastal cruising is easy and extremely enjoyable.
What commentators say about this boat
An eye-catching sports cruiser which hardtop also suggests utility.
Spending time on board comes with very few compromises. If you're looking for the good life on board, this model could very well be for you.
An apartment with terrace and sea views.
No other boat has offered such convertibility, in my experience.
An elegant outline and contemporary design presenting a new vision of the family boat.
Great circulation around and through the boat, with light and airy living spaces.
The latest innovations in terms of organization of space and approach to life on board.
This model was launched in 2010, and is still in production.
• Single and twin diesel sterndrive versions are available.
• Length overall: 36ft 6in (11.15m)
• Beam: 12ft 3in (3.74m)
• Draft: 3ft 3in (1.0m)
• Weight (twin engine): 6.5 tons (5925kg)
• Fuel capacity: 158 gallons / US gallons (720 liters)
• Water capacity: 82 gallons / US gallons (375 liters)
• Engines: Volvo D6 330DP or 2 x D3 200DP
What's great about the Jeanneau NC11
• Genuine innovation.
• Class-leading amount of glass.
• Walkaround decks and decent cockpit.
• Generous accommodation plan with great headroom.
• Very good performance and ease of docking with joystick or thruster.
• Light and airy space within saloon.
• Large toilet and shower compartment.
• Good owner's and second cabins.
• Sliding cockpit seating unit gives larger cockpit area when bathing platform not in use.
What to look out for on a pre-owned Jeanneau NC11
If you're buying a used Jeanneau NC11, our engineers and owners have reported some things to watch out for and potential faults that may occur on this boat from time to time.
• Very tight access to the bilge pump in the event of failure, replacement, or servicing.
• Float switches stick after time.
Keeping your Jeanneau NC11 in shape
When buying a used Jeanneau NC11, regular scheduled servicing and attention to some minor points will keep your craft in top condition.
Carry out regular engine and drive serving in line with the manufacturer's recommended intervals.
• Electric roof option needs regular cleaning / maintenance.
• The side / rear access needs regular cleaning / maintenance.
Follow manufacturer's recommendations when laying up for winter.
The Jeanneau NC11 is not known for needing specific repairs more frequently than other boats.
Why buy a pre-owned Jeanneau NC11?
The Jeanneau NC11 makes a great family cruiser, combining economy with sporting performance. This stylish boat should be a serious consideration for anyone looking for a second-hand cruiser in this price range.