Botox is a treatment which eases the lines and wrinkles on the face that appear through repetitive facial movements, etching them into the face. The frozen looking face, that a lot of people worry about getting with botox injections, will only happen when too much product gets injected. At cosmetic clinics, qualified practitioners who are fully experienced in performing injectable treatments, will place careful and technically exact injections into the treatment area, resulting in a fresh, healthy and natural appearance, and not a startled and expressionless look.
As you get older your brow may drop or sag, but botox treatments will allow you to lift the brow, giving your face a younger look and making you look less tired. A chemical brow lift is a botox injection treatment that can raise the skin tissues around the eyes and eyebrows, to raise the natural eyebrow arch. This treatment can also make the eyes look wider, resulting in a more youthful look. It’s recommended that brow lifts are more suited to those with mild to moderate brow heaviness, due to low-hanging eyebrows or naturally drooping eyelids.
The botox brow lift, or chemical lift, is a popular procedure for those who don’t want to undergo invasive surgery. The brow lift is ideal for all skin types, and those who have naturally drooping eyelids and low-hanging eyebrows may find it particularly effective. Injecting botox into the brow will literally lift the skin tissues above and around the eyebrows, resulting in the natural eyebrow arch raising a few millimetres higher.
Botox is a non-surgical treatment, used to improve the look of your face, it has many benefits:
- Botox is a safe, effective, tried and tested product
- When compared to other treatments, botox is a relatively affordable cosmetic procedure
- Botox needs no downtime
- When combined with fillers, it can give your whole face a more youthful, balanced look
- You might be less prone to future wrinkles because your muscles can actually start gravitating toward a more relaxed state after receiving botox injections
- Botox isn’t just for facial treatments, it can also help to treat chronic migraines, excessive underarm sweating and other conditions.
- It’s designed to yield attractive, natural and understated results. Your face will still look like your face, only better.
Botox used in tandem with other injectable treatments can fully rejuvenate the face, reducing the wrinkles, plumping up the lips and replacing volume in the cheeks, which will all work together to soften the effects of ageing.