Electronic equipment is a combination of electrical and electronic components connected to produce a certain design function. Printed Circuit Board is usually abbreviated as PCB and sufficient often refer to as a board.
There are many reasons for using boards instead of other interconnection wiring method and component mounting techniques, for instant the wiring board capable to reduce the space needed into just a board level and with a corresponding reduction in weight as well. Another reason is PCB assembly and wiring can be mechanized.
Designing and fabricating a printed circuit board for a quick turn manufacturing run or producing limited number of devices can be a major head for many engineers. Commercial board houses specialize in production runs of thousands of boards, and fabricating single copies of a board design has been difficult, expensive and time-consuming, until now.
There is a simple and fast method to fabricate a quick turn printed board that does not require many specialty equipments. Below is the summarize process of taking schematic diagram and using it to produce a board to professional standards. Steps listed below,
1) Generating and "design-in" circuit schematic diagrams
2) Verify component placement and routing
3) Optimize PCB design for different circuit type, such as analog & digital
4) Creating design guideline for printed circuit board house
5) Generating artwork and design files
6) Exposing and developing the soldermask layer
7) Using necessary chemicals and drilling tools safely
Once you follow above steps and follow closely for completion, the fabrication of printed circuit board processes will be smooth and you will get your board soon for manufacturing process.