The innovative cooking concept using an induction cooker has a number of benefits over conventional cooktops. An induction cooker combines the simplicity and rapid heating quality of electric stoves with responsive temperature control. Unlike conventional cooktops that make use of a gas element or a heating coil, the induction type cookers utilize magnetic energy for cooking. Induction cookers make use of induction heating to generate heat directly in the cookware without any need of warming the burner.
The following sections discuss some of the main benefits of such cookers:
Adjusting the Cooking Heat
The manufacturers of induction type cooker design these cooktops with controls for instant heat adjustments. By adjusting the cooking heat instantly and with great precision, one can enjoy some serious cooking with iit Cooking heat increments in an induction cooker are fine enough to achieve as low a cooking-heat level as possible.
These cookers are energy efficient cooking appliances as they utilize maximum amount of heat generated to cook the food. An easily established fact is that with conventional cooking only about 40 percent of the generated heat contributes towards cooking. On the other hand, more than 80 percent of the heat generates in an induction cooker is utilized for cooking.
No Heated-up Surroundings
Conventional cooking leads to kitchens and burners turning hot due to a good fraction of the cooking heat wasted to the surroundings. Induction cookers on the other hand keep the stovetops and kitchens cooler by utilizing more of the cooking heat to cook the food. The arrangement makes cooking a good experience for the cook.
Induction type cookers consist of a number of safety features that reduce the cooking accidents to a good extent. The suppliers of these cookers should demonstrate these safety features at the time of purchase. Some of the safety features are discussed below:
- Plastic utensils are safe to be used on an induction cooker. As no heat is supplied at the bottom of the plastic cookware, there is no possibility of them to melt and cause any accident.
- Fire accidents caused due to dropping or spilling on the stovetop are significantly reduced, as the burner itself is not heated in the process.
- Most of the induction type cookers come with automatic feature that shut off the cook top in case the oil in the cookware starts reaching its ignition temperature.
- Burns due to directly touching the stovetops are reduced as well. This feature is of great significance if you have children at home.
- Even if a child manages to reach the cooker and turn it on, the cooking heat does not become active until and unless a cooking utensil is placed on it.
An induction cooker is easy to install and looks attractive from outside. The homes with no gas pipelines make use of electricity to have clean and efficient cooking advantage with these cookers. Finally, it is easy to clean the induction cooker and maintain its performance for long.
Induction type cookers heat the food more evenly and ensure that sensitive and expensive foods are cooked carefully. All these benefits make them superior over conventional cooking appliances and methods.