Nobody wants to get warts. These skin lesions are unsightly and can cause a lot of embarrassment. Did you know that there are different types of warts?
Here are the different wart types and their descriptions.
1. Mosaic wart – this type of wart is found mostly on the feet and hands. The warts usually appear in clusters, thus the term
2. Flat wart – flesh colored, slat, and small warts. You can find flat warts on the face, neck, knees, wrists, and hands. Despite their small size, this type of wart is quite visible because they appear in great numbers.
3. Common wart – as the word suggests, these are the ordinary types of wart and it usually appear on the hands and knees. These are unsightly skin lesions because they appear raised and rough.
4. Filiform wart – warts that appear around the lips and eyes are called filiform warts. Since the warts are found on the facial area, many individuals with this type of wart want to remove the lesions as soon as possible.
5. Donkey wart – donkey warts are more commonly called genital warts. Some people also call it venereal warts.
6. Plantar wart – among all the type of warts, plantar warts are quite painful. These are warts are found on the soles of the feet.
There are various ways to remove warts like using wart medications, topical solutions, laser removal, and surgical removal methods. Oftentimes, the cost is the main factor in choosing which removal method to be employed by people who want to remove their unwanted warts.
It helps to know more about the different types of warts. That way, you know what you’re dealing with. If you want a less expensive solution to remove the warts, you can make use of the natural herbs or you may decide to cut off the warts. The latter is a bit risky because it might cause infection and bleeding. When using herbs, you can’t expect immediate results. It might take a couple of weeks and months before you can remove the unwanted skin lesions.
The plantar warts are painful and if you have them, you need to cure the warts as soon as possible because it can affect your day to day living. You can consult a doctor so that you can be given a prescription medication or you may ask if you can also use herbal medicines.
By knowing the different type of warts, you can easily identify what type you have. Oftentimes, warts are distinguished by their location. Aside from warts, other skin lesions like moles and skin tags are also considered unsightly and so many people who have them want them removed, no matter what it costs.
By consulting a doctor, you can get the appropriate medical advice and attention. Together with the doctor, you can choose the best treatment option that will work best for you and your budget.
You can also gather additional information about the different types of warts from the online resources. Study the types of warts so that just in case you develop one of them, you will know what to do. The treatment options available for removing warts depend on the type of wart. By simply identifying the wart type, it will be much easier to choose the right treatment option. Determine the right kind of treatment for the warts you have and in a couple of weeks, you will see immediate results.