NLP is used widely in business, and has found its way discretely into many courses on sales, presentations, planning, and team building, often without being mentioned by name. You could choose to study something narrowly applicable to one area, or you could choose to study NLP, knowing that you will be able to apply the principles widely throughout both your business and personal life.
You can use NLP in
1. Creating rapport with customers, partners and staff
2. Aligning work with values for greater motivation and loyalty of customers and staff
3. Setting outcomes, creatively designing effective plans
4. Detecting people’s decision making strategies
5. Public speaking and presentations
Personal Development Benefits
Have you ever wanted to develop yourself, address a personal issue, or build strengths in familiar and unfamiliar areas? With habits4success we offer a cognitive framework, a supportive environment and practical tools that can help you in many ways. The world is a place full of possibility. You can use NLP as springboard and tool kit to uncover and act with more of your full potential.
You can use NLP in
1. Develop realizable plans that match your highest desires
2. Change outdated beliefs and behavior
3. Learn new skills and take old ones to the next level
4. Express what’s important in a variety of contexts to diverse people?
5. Bring out the qualities of the people around you
Many coaching training programs borrow from NLP or use it as a base, and our courses have attracted many coaches seeking to deepen their understanding of their profession. They’ve told us that they’ve found NLP very useful in other ways too.
We’ve had reports of coaches using what they’ve learned from habits4success.co.uk in.
1. Managing state both for coaching and sales – and teaching these skills to others
2. Understanding and communicating non-verbally
3. Noticing and utilizing language patterns
4. Developing rapport and creating an atmosphere of possibility
5. Creating change rapidly and elegantly
Of course the coaches who train with us are also people and they value our training personally as well as professionally. They also say that the whole process is a lot of fun.
If you are in the teaching profession you already value and have developed the ability to impart information so that people learn. However, teachers are far from the only class of people involved in helping others learn. Helping a colleague or employee take on a new task, raising children and making presentations are all forms of teaching.
NLP can be valuable in
1. Identifying people’s natural learning styles
2. Developing flexibility in presentation
3. Leading learners to the best state to absorb and assimilate
4. Dealing with blocks to learning
5. Use of presuppositions & language patterns that make learning easier and faster
Mainstream medicine is becoming increasingly clear about the link between thought, behavior and health. Stress is acknowledged to be a causal factor in a great many illnesses. Numerous studies show behaviors like eating patterns, emotional reactions like anger, and thinking patterns like pessimism have been shown to directly affect health.
That is likely to be the tip of the iceberg. You can use the tools that NLP provides to change the thinking patterns and the behaviors that they initiate to improve the health of yourself and others.
Whether you are a health professional or simply want to improve the way your health impacts your life, we think that NLP has a great deal to offer, and there is little we find more satisfying than helping people in this area.
NLP can help you to
1. Create outcomes that include health
2. Manage your state; enter relaxed states that aid recovery and react differently to stressful situations
3. Find meaning in life
4. Change limiting beliefs about body shape and other inherited conditions
5. Change habits and behaviors that damage your health into ones that sustain it
Whether you are a professional athlete, an occasional amateur, a team coach or a coach to your kids, NLP has a lot to offer.
You can apply NLP directly to
1. State management and access to the ‘zone’
2. Setting performance goals
3. Changing limiting beliefs with regard to performance
4. Modeling and learning from leaders in the field
5. Mental rehearsal of skills
6. Relaxation, recovery and healing
Naturally you can also use NLP in many other ways, some closely linked and some tangential to sporting performance.
HR and Training Benefits
Yes more and more organizations today are recognizing the added value that NLP brings to a variety of business activities. Whether it’s increased sales, improved relationships or better communication, NLP provides that something extra – the difference that makes the difference to business results.
NLP can help you to
1. Add depth to your training by working on beliefs as well as behaviors
2. Get the most out of your investment by making learning sustainable
3. Access some of the most powerful techniques for bringing about change
4. Provide practical ways for your people to achieve peak performance.