6 Pillars of Business & Marketing Success

To be successful, you need to do what the successful people do! It's really that simple. Here are what I've found to be the 6 pillars of business success: 1. Set Yourself Apart From The Rest! Almost all businesses have some competition – other people selling the same, or similar, products. In order to survive…

Details

Non Pharmacological Pain Management

In 1987 Dr. Giovanni De Domenico (Gion) was one of the first to show that there are two methods of pain control. The popular Melzack/Wall “gate control” theory was the dominant theory. Gate control focused on the inhibition of the upward flow of electrical stimulus from the source of pain, to the spinal cord, and…

Details

Samsung Flat Panel LCD TV

Why should you buy a samsung flat panel LCD TV? Samsung is one of the leading producers in electronics and their HDTV technology is simply outstanding. These televisions are superb because they include great television features but also other useful features such as the ability to function as a computer monitor. Here are some reasons…

Details

Examining How Getting the Things Done Works

Being organized and managing projects isn’t as hard as you think. In fact, there is an entire approach called Getting the Things Done or GTD, originally created by David Allen. You can define this method in 5 steps: Collect Process Organize Review Handle it now! The purpose of the Getting the Things Done method is…

Details

A Beginners Guide to the Rose Garden

Roses are one of the most popular domestic plants around the world today. Protected and treasured, they hold universal appeal; whether around the cottage doorway or the grandest palace grounds. Today there is a rose for every place and purpose, from the formal garden, arbors, trellises and wings to hedges, accent plants and decorative features…

Details

Top 10 Benefits of Male Chastity

Many people find the concept of male chastity fun and exciting. This is particularly true if the male partner is somewhat submissive or the female partner is somewhat dominant. But, it’s not only for couples in those kinds of relationships. In fact, it can benefit almost any heterosexual relationship. Male chastity is not just fun…

Details

55 Years Old – Don’t Buy A House

If you have owned a house and paid off the mortgage over the years you know the first 10 years is almost all interest payments with very little equity. There is nothing wrong with buying a house as long as you can qualify. That means a good down payment and a steady job. None of…

Details

5 Responsive Web Design BLUNDERS To Avoid

Responsive web design offers an amazing web experience. If you are looking to develop and design something for traditional desktops, probably you are making the biggest mistake of your life. Yes, this way, you are just catering to 75 percent of the audience, leaving the other 25 percent. Gone are those days when you used…

Details