1. Ambition is the other name of Dream, Every achievement is preceded by a dream and all outstanding Performances / Achievements are preceded by big dreams. So, dream, dream and dream, go on dreaming. Dream big since big dreams realize to big results.
2. Physical impact accelerates the Achievements but Dream is intuitive because it requires to be translated and to be put in black and white so that a Tangible effect is placed before the eyes and the achievement made easy.
3. First Deserve and then Desire. Each one of us has a Spark in him. It is through our intellect, ingenuity and imagination; we should try to bring out the spark in us make us the fittest one to deserve the best one.
4. Success also requires a blueprint before it is achieved. Put first things first. You must know where to start and where to stop. Begin with the end in mind. Allot time for planning. Planning is the essence of life. Remember — failed to plan means planned to fail.
5. One must know himself first, his strengths and weaknesses. Remember not to settle for less when you have the Potentiality. Build on strengths. Make your decisions more effective.
6. God helps them who help themselves. Do your Best and leave the rest to God, whatever happens will be for the best. Always compare your contribution, not the success with that of others.
7. How your time is spent? Know it first, this is most important. Secret lies in the saying – Early Bird catches the Worms. Time management is the most effective tool to excel in life.
8. Opportunities seldom repeat itself. The secret of success in life for a man is to be in readiness to grab the opportunity when it comes.
9. Do not show your weakness to your enemies, nor even seek relief by communicating your difficulties to your friends if they are not aware of them already.
10. Your success also depends upon the contribution of others. Therefore, have the ability to lead. Have the ability to motivate people working with you. Your effectiveness depends upon teamwork. Inculcate team spirit. Develop subordinates. They will help you to achieve your goals
11. Unlock your mind a bit so that new ideas can come in. Be creative and innovative. Receive the suggestions and advices with an open mind but translate them into action after a bit of critical analysis.
12. Keep your mouth shut. Do listen to others. Talk less, listen more, you will have less competitors and enemies to set stumbling blocks in your pavement of success.
13. Try to know everything of something and something of everything. Have the hunger for knowledge. The world needs knowledgeable workers. They can not be suppressed by any force whatever nature in the world.
14 There are three rules for success: the first is: go on. The second is: go on. And the third is: go on, because you are being chased by numeral aspirants and once you pause, they will surpass for success.
15. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Nothing is achieved before it is thoroughly attempted.The greater difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests
16. It is a good idea to keep your words soft and sweet as you never know when you may have to eat them. Be polite, prepare yourself for what you want to achieve, know yourself, be cheerful / enthusiastic. Do not be envious, be honest with yourself, be helpful, and interest yourself in your job.
Thank you for reading and best wishes for your success.
Note: You are at liberty to view this article on
your blogs, article sites, website or where you
intended to do so, provided the immediate upper
portion is left lawfully in tact.