– 250g of thick fresh rice noodles
– 2 teaspoons of ground turmeric
– 400g of baby potatoes; cut the potatoes into half
– 2 eggs
– 1 tablespoon of water (one small cup)
– 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
– 40g of ghee
– 300g of onions; sliced into equal small pieces
– 250g of tomatoes; sliced into equal small pieces
– 150g of bean sprouts
– 1 cup of shredded Chinese cage
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce (or tomato paste)
Ingredients for Chili Paste: –
– 2 teaspoons of oelek paste
– 2 teaspoons of dried prawn paste
– 4 cloves of garlic cut into half
– 4 Shallots cut into half
Method of preparation: –
– Toss the potatoes with turmeric powder in a pan. Add water to cover. Bring this mixture to boil; simmer
and uncovered until the potatoes are tender, then drain water away.
– Beat the eggs and water together in a bowl. Heat oil in a wok and cook the mixture without stirring.
remove the omelet from the wok, roll tightly and slice thinly.
– Heat ghee in a new pan or wok, toss chili paste until fragrant. Add comments, tomatoes, sprouts, Chinese
cabbage and sauces, then toss until the cabbages is just wilted.
– Add potatoes, noodles and half the sliced omelet to the mixture. Toss over heat until heated through. Top
with remaining omelet.
Methods of preparing chili paste: –
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend until finely mixed.