The 5 sneaky fat loss tips that the gyms and so called fitness experts don’t want you to know about!
Here are 5 awesome fat loss tips you can use today that will have a huge positive impact on your weight loss results.
Ok, so you’re doing everything right, your training hard, doing interval training, lifting weights, cutting out the cr*p as in bread, sugar, refined carbohydrates, processed foods etc.
But why can’t you shift those last few pounds? Or the excess body fat around your stomach? And if you could only shift this then it would reveal that sexy flat stomach you want.
So what can you do to really get you over that last hurdle? You don’t want to quit and why should you? You’ve worked so hard to get to this point, just a little bit refinement and you will have the body you deserve.
Well these 5 sneaky fat loss tips might just be the key to the body you want and keeping it.
So what are these magical tips that the gyms and so called fitness experts don’t want you to know about?
1) Sleep, Yes it’s that simple sleep. Get to bed early enough so you can have at least 8 hours sleep per night. This is extremely beneficial for weight loss as it is just as important as training and diet. When you are sleeping your body releases growth hormone and testosterone, these are vital for your bodies repair and rejuvenation. Testosterone is beneficial in both men and women for muscle tone and fat reducing. Increasing testosterone levels will have a massive impact on reduction of body fat. Therefore the way to do this is to sleep up to 8 hours per night and adopt a regular sleeping pattern.
2) Take sodium Bicarbonate on a morning. Yes sodium bicarbonate the white power used in baking and what your gran used to clean the cooker with. This just might be one of the most important natural supplements you could take. This helps alkaline bloods pH levels, which is massively important. If the human body is too acidic you will experience fatigue and struggle to lose body fat, natural energy will also decrease, and the bodies insulin will not work efficiently meaning you will be storing more fat than you are using as fuel. Alkalising your body first thing on a morning by drinking half a teaspoon of sodium Bicarbonate in water, wait 15minutes then have a healthy breakfast. This will go a long way to decreasing the body’s acidity, help with body fat reduction and give back the body’s natural energy. Just make sure that your diet is a healthy one when using things like this. If your diet is unhealthy you will become ill and it will not work correctly for you.
3) Use flax seeds. Flax seed is the best source of omega 3 fatty acid from a plant source. Omega 3 can help reduce heart disease, strokes and has sensational anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore it is great for joint inflammation. Omega 3 also has a great effect on brain power as it improves blood flow within the brain. Flax seed is essential for vegetarians so they can get their essential fatty acids and omega 3. However as a country we are also very deficient in omega 3 so by using this super food it would benefit everyone. Flax seed is great for mixing into meals and snacks by grinding them down and sprinkling over the top of porridge, put it in smoothies or shakes or mix with a fruit salad. Make sure you drink plenty of water when consuming flax seeds as they are high in fiber. You can by flax in either seed form or already ground down.
4) Never exercise for longer than 45 minutes. After 45 minutes of exercise we are done!! Our body’s testosterone levels have peaked and it is impossible to gain anymore than we have. When working out it is all about intensity, the intensity of the workout and each exercise in that workout. Use the 600 rule. There are 600 muscles in the human body and when we exercise we should hit every one of those in every single session and the most effective way of doing this is by using big muscle exercises. For example squats, push-ups, deadlifts, lunges etc. Leave the gym feeling worked but energised at the same time.
5) Water, As simple as it may seem water is the most important nutrient we can consume as humans. Water make’s up 70% of your bodies, yet we always just seem to focus on the other 30% of the foods we consume, such as fats, carbohydrates, protein and sugar etc. However it should be the water we are looking at sorting first. Approximately 76% of the human brain is made up of water, our blood is 82% water and our muscles are 75% water. So drink 1litre of fresh clean water for every 20kg of your body weight and by fresh I mean clean filtered water out of a Brita filter or specialised filtration set up in your house. Do not drink tap water, it is not safe or clean and is full of chemicals.
There you have it, 5 awesome fat loss tips that are so simple yet so effective. And if you implement these into your current training and diet routine it will go a long way to helping you get the body you really want.
The North East Leading Fat Loss Expert