Crystal chandeliers have an exceptional and wonderful ability to produce the feeling of elegance and warmth to wherever these pieces hang. And since the lighting of your residence is a fundamental component, it makes sense to use it as a way of creating, augmenting and embellishing the ambiance in whichever manner you decide.
Well-arranged lighting will automatically give life and verve to the reception rooms that you want. You can adjust the lighting like ingredients in your favorite dish. Subdued light creates a restful environment; different colors set different moods. You can have fun selecting the types of lighting that you feel comfortable with. If you think you need to encourage certain aspects of your individuality, your personality, see if you can decide how to coordinate that.
Chandeliers Are Timeless Design Fixtures
You can use a chandelier in almost any room, since there are countless styles from which to choose from. For example, the Schonbek crystal chandeliers, or others dating back to the 16th century, are ageless and enduring. These fixtures have withstood the test of time. Since then, many other styles have evolved and are equally as impressive. Most modern fixture designs manage to offer both a nod to the past while fitting seamlessly into the decors and designs of present-day.
Tips On Buying A Chandelier
Buying a crystal chandelier can be an exciting experience, as well as a valuable investment. Below are some important tips to enable the shopping process to be more coherent and much easier.
– Choose a chandelier that can hang at the correct height when a table will be centered beneath it. Consider both the chandelier and the room you're lighting: if the chandelier has bare bulbs, for example, it will need to be hung high enough to avoid glare. At the same time, if you have an 8-foot ceiling, you'll want to avoid hanging a chandelier too high, unless you want it to look sawed off and stunted.
– Remember to stick with the classic designs. Remember that a colored chandelier will become dated in another 5-10 years. Match the chandelier to the room and the mood you wish to feel rather than with the times.
– Select a lighting fixture that blends with the mood and style of the other furnishings in the room such as the wall sconces, furniture, wallpaper, and other accessories. If a large and ornate chandelier would stick out in the room, consider putting something more muted so that the chandelier can be seen for its beauty rather than its girth.
Top Crystal Chandelier Designs
1) Schonbek Chandeliers. Schonbek offers a variety of original chandelier designs, from traditional to minimalist. The early crystal chandeliers, which date back as far as the sixteenth century, were ornamented with rock crystal, however in contemporary times, such chandeliers have rarely been seen outside palaces and museums. The new Schonbek collection of rock crystal chandeliers is an historic event.
2) Minka Lavery Chandeliers. With over 20 years of experience, The Minka Lavery line has grown to become a leader in the decorative lighting industry with a wide and unique product line from Chandeliers to Table Lamps, Wall Sconces to Floor Lamps, Chandeliers and Decorative Accessories.
3) Kichler Crystal Chandeliers. Kichler's exclusive line of Chandelettes, or mini chandeliers, offer the glamorous look of a chandelier over your vanity or desk, in your breakfast nook, or as a bed side light.
Chandeliers the Crystal – Http://crystal-chandeliers.xon.us